FavBet Casino – Fully Licensed Gaming Operator!
FavBet is one of the biggest players in its niche. It started to operate on the European market in 1999 as a small bookmaker. Now the company has more than 600 thousand customers all over the world. About 250 000 of them are long-term users. FavBet is owned and operated by Favorit United N.V., while all the payments are processed by BINTPASH LTD. It’s also a Curaçao license holder.
Players can access all the company’s services via its website. You’ll find several sections there, including sports, casino, lottery, live casino, etc. Each of them represents one of FavBet’s business branches. The whole website is easy to navigate. Still, the main page is a bit oversaturated with info.
If you want to place bets or play casino games, you’ll have to register first. To do that click “Join” or “register now”. The registration process is really fast and easy, so all you need is to follow the instructions.
FavBet Casino Games and Software
If you go to the casino section on the company’s website, you’ll get access to hundreds of games from various developers, including NetEnt, PlayNGo, Microgaming, Betsoft, Evoplay, etc. You can play them free in demo version with virtual currency, while real money bets are available only for registered users.
The list of games offered by FavBet casino is the following:
- slots from top developers;
- various Roulette types;
- slots with jackpot;
- various Poker games;
- Pai Gow;
- live games.
Despite the fact that sports betting was always the main part of FavBet’s business, its casino also has a lot of things to offer to the customers. One of them is big wins in casino games. There are more than 20 slots with progressive or fixed-amount jackpots available on the gambling website. You’ll find such popular games as Mega Moolah, Burning Hot, Mega Gems and 40 Super Hot among them. As for FavBet live casino, you’ll be able to play Blackjack, Roulette, Dream Catcher, Lightning Dice, Casino Holdem and Baccarat with real NetEnt dealers.
FavBet Casino bonuses and promotions
There are no traditional welcome deposit bonuses on FavBet Casino. Still, you’ll find lots of other ones to help you increase your wins and reduce the losses. Here are some of them:
- Easy Monday. The casino will reduce your losses in live games by granting a 10% cashback.
- Weekend with NetEnt. You can get 25 free spins by playing games from promotion list on Saturdays and Sundays. You’ll have to place bets from 10 EUR in each one.
- Lucky of the Day. Sign up on Tuesday and you’ll have a chance to get 50 spins for free. All 3 winners are chosen randomly among registered users.
- Playing Friday. You’ll get a 10% cashback bonus in case of losses in casino games.
- Free Spins Day. If you make a deposit on Wednesday, you’ll get free spins for games from the promotion list. 10, 25 or 50 EUR top-ups will deliver the same amount of free spins.
- Game of the Day. Every Thursday one or several games are chosen to grant you 10% extra winnings and 10% cashback in case of losses.
There are also non-regular bonuses in the casino. They’ll appear from time to time, so you’ll have to check your account to find out whether something is available now.
FavBet Sports Bets
FavBet.com started its activity as a sportsbook company. For now, it’s the biggest part of its business. FavBet offers lots of betting options to the customers, including various kinds of sports and different bet types.
If we talk about sports kinds, there are more than a dozen choices for users from soccer and basketball to chess and table tennis. Moreover, almost every section includes national cups, local tournaments, and world championships, which means you’ll have plenty of betting options.
As for bets types, there are several factors that can be used in their classification. The first one is the time when players place their bets. It can be whether pre-match or live betting. Pre-match bets are placed before the sports event, while live ones can be placed during the game.
The second classification factor is the number of outcomes. There are 3 types in this category:
- Single. It’s a bet on the outcome of one market. Your winnings depend on odds and the stake amount here.
- Multiple. In this case, you’ll bet on a certain number of different markets. You have to win in all sections to get the general win.
- System. This type is a complex of multiple bets.
There are also special bets on FavBet. There are two types available. They’re Player vs Player and Player vs Team. You’ll win if a selected player scores more goals than other player or team.
FavBet sports betting promotions
FavBet has promotions not only for casino games, but also for sports betting. There are two regular ones. The first promotion is called Multiple of the day. From 3 to 5 outcomes for the most popular events are chosen daily. You can place a multiple bet on the outcome of these events and get an extra 10%, in case it wins.
The second daily promotion is Risk-Free Bet. It allows you to stake up to 10 EUR single, multiple or system bet and get all your money back if you lose. The odds can be no less than 1.5 for single and 2.5 for multiple and system ones.
Every player can join FavBet Club during the registration process or on the account page. The membership allows you to receive bonuses, compensations, gifts and get access to special events. There are four levels in the club:
Each level has its own status odds for bonuses, loss compensation % and bonus to the odds of multiple bets. To reach a certain status you have to earn status points by betting. The highest VIP point requires 330,000 points. By placing bets, you also get bonus points, which you can later use in FavBet Shop. There are lots of gifts to choose from, including cars, tours, gadgets, etc.
FavBet Payment options
FavBet offers multiple money transfer options for players. You can top up your balance using Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, etc. The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR. The funds are transferred instantly in most cases.
As for withdrawals, you can use MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz and several other web wallets to get your money. There are to time options for cards. You can whether receive the payment with 1,5% commission in 24 hours or wait 3-5 days and get the money without any fees. If you choose any web wallet for withdrawals, you’ll get money in 24 hours. The minimum amount is 10 EUR for most of money transfer methods.
Other info for players
There are a few more facts about FavBet Casino to take into consideration:
- You can play Keno lottery and TV lotto on FavBet.
- They have their own online channel with sports events broadcast.
- Customer support is available on full-time basis vial email, phone or live chat.
- FavBet doesn’t operate in certain regions (search for restricted territories list).
- The company supports responsible gaming, including self-exclusion options.
- There is a specially designed website mobile version and the app for Android phones.
A short conclusion
FavBet company delivers really lucrative opportunities for gamblers in the sphere of casino games and sports betting. There are lots of games types available in the casino section, while daily promotions reward players with free spins and cashbacks. As for sports betting, FavBet gives all the gamblers many options to make their stakes and the winning rates really high.
Moreover, FavBet Club members can receive a lot of bonuses, gifts, and special rewards. The only possible flaw in the casino section is the lack of video pokers and no welcome and deposit bonuses available.