You have come to the LevelUp Casino Review, at the right time! Today, we are giving away 20 exclusive free spins on the Book of Cats slot as a no deposit bonus. Click on the banner above to visit the special landing page with a registration button. Have fun spinning for free!
- 1 What's LevelUp Casino?
- 2 About LevelUp Casino
- 3 LevelUp Casino Bonuses and Promotions
- 4 LevelUp Casino Games and Software
- 5 LevelUp Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
- 6 LevelUp Casino Customer Service
- 7 Summary (Pros vs Cons)
What's LevelUp Casino?
Experienced gamblers know that considering only one thing when choosing an online casino is a bad idea. For example, generous bonuses won’t outweigh poor-quality games and support. On top of that, there are a lot of new platforms on the market that understand that they need to be great at everything to attract new customers—why not choose one of them and get it all instead of getting one benefit at a random casino?
In this post, we’re going to review one of such new casinos — LevelUp. Does it fall under the category of companies with a lot of benefits or to the category of platforms that have only a few advantages that don’t actually outweigh shortcomings? Let’s take a look.
About LevelUp Casino
LevelUp online gambling platform was launched a couple of years ago but it already has a pretty large audience in a lot of western countries, in particular, in the UK, Australia, and Canada. Why do they choose it? First of all, it’s a licensed casino — like many other trusted platforms, it has a Curacao license (8048/JAZ2020-013). LevelUp is owned by Dava N.V. — the company registered in Curacao, too. It also has a subsidiary in Cyprus. Though LevelUp accepts players from most countries, the team emphasizes that online gambling must be legal in your country — otherwise, you won’t be able to play at it. On top of that, every player should inquire about the laws in their country regarding age limitations and other aspects of gambling.
Design and usability
Though the variety of games and payouts are more important, the design and navigation of the site matter, too. The LevelUp website design is limited to just 3 colors, and that looks pretty good! In other words, nothing is distracting you from playing/browsing around, there are no pop-ups or other pretty annoying elements. Navigation is also simple, intuitive, and consistent. This means that even if you have never played at online casinos before, you’ll understand how it works easily. The good news for players is that the team of LevelUp focuses on mobile! Good news, we can enjoy playing favorite games on iPhone or Android smartphones without any difficulties.
Products and offers
LevelUp is an online casino, no more and no less. There are no sportsbooks or lotteries, but this platform offers a gambler with all they may need to have a great gambling experience, from slots to live games, has a lot of bonuses, and lets you withdraw money using one of the widest selection of payment solutions.
LevelUp Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Another great thing about this platform is multiple bonuses. On top of that, it not only attracts new members (which is pretty common for most casinos) but also gives bonuses to regular players. So, all the promotions can be divided into two main categories: welcome offers and reload bonuses.
- No deposit bonus. Here comes LevelUp Casino with 20 no deposit free spins for new players! Register now and use your free rounds on the Book of Cats slot; keep all your winnings!
- Welcome package. It includes 4 deposit bonuses — after you get the first one (and wager it), you can get the second one, after you get the second one, you can apply for the third one, etc. The total amount is pretty impressive, especially if you are a crypto player: new members can get up to $400 or 5 BTC + 200 free spins. The wagering requirement is 40x.
- Reload package. It includes 1 bonus for those who play from Monday to Thursday, and 2 bonuses for those who play from Friday to Sunday. Players who deposit €/$20 (0.0005 BTC) on weekdays can get up a 40% match up to €/$100 (0.003 BTC) and 20 Free Spins, and those who play on the weekend can get up 70% match up to €/$200 (0.005 BTC) and 40 Free Spins or 50% deposit match up to €/$200 (0.005 BTC) and 40 Free Spins. Each bonus can be received twice, and all of them become withdrawable after a player wagers them 40 times.
As you can see, this is a pretty generous offer, but these are not the only rewards that gamblers can get. There is also a VIP program for regular players (you can walk your way through levels and get free spins (up to 100 FS) and money (up to €/$30.000) for each level you reach). A casino also offers promotions on special events and holidays, from Christmas to Easter and Mother’s Day.
LevelUp Casino Games and Software
All the games offered on the LevelUp Casino website are divided into a few main categories:
- Slot machines — hundreds of options to choose from
- Table games — a wide selection is offered, too
- Live Casino with real players and dealers
- Progressive jackpot games
- Bitcoin games
- Newest products
- Bonus buy
- Trending games
As you can see, even a picky player is likely to find something that would impress them, especially considering that the company has games from over fifty most trusted providers in the world, including such big players as good old Netent, Evolution, Belatra, Ezugi, Play’n Go, Playtech, etc. All the products are tested, payouts are fair, and as it’s a licensed casino, gamblers can rest assured that the random number generator works properly.
LevelUp Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
The number of payment solutions is actually one of the platform’s main benefits. It offers more methods than most of its competitors. In particular, players can deposit money using:
- Venus Point
- Mobile Commerce
- cryptocurrencies (BTC, BTC Cash, ETH, LTC, DOGE, USDT)
Some may argue that casinos also offer a lot of deposit methods but very few withdrawal methods. LevelUp is an exception to this rule. Players who choose this company can withdraw their winnings using bank transfer, credit cards (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard), e-wallets (Neteller, MiFinity, Piastrix, Skrill, Venus Point), all the above-mentioned cryptocurrencies, and other methods like InstaDebit and Ecopayz.
On top of that, almost all payments are instant and free (without any extra fees).
LevelUp Casino Customer Service
There is no hotline, which obviously is a shortcoming, but still, players can contact LevelUp support at any time via the contact form on the website. The good news is also they get qualified help and don’t have to wait for a reply for weeks.
- Email: [email protected]
Summary (Pros vs Cons)
Before we draw any conclusions, let’s take a look at all the LevelUp Casino’s pros and cons.
- A lot of payment methods
- Over 50 trusted casino software providers
- A wide selection of slots, table, and live games
- Many fair bonuses for all players
- VIP program
- No hotline
Generally speaking, if you live in one of the countries from LevelUp Casino’s white list and can get all the bonuses and play legally, this casino is definitely worth it. No wonder it became this popular — the company really has what to offer to a gambler, from a large number of withdrawal methods to the games to all tastes.